As a water lover, I’ve visited another Danish coast line with my drone the other day.
More exactly Helgenæs on the main land’s east coast. It is located at the very tip of the ‘nose’ in Denmark and has a light house that serves a very important role guiding traffic in and out of Denmark’s largest commercial port – Port of Aarhus.
Have a look and let me know what you think:
As you embark on every journey – you will – eventually return back Home.
Whether you have been:
- Doing lots of business travel for more than 25 years
- Making vacations to distant places in the world
- Completing your daily commute
- Exercising on you bike or doing motorbike rides
- Visiting underwater life all morning in a dry suit
- …or returning from a windy walk on the beach
It could also just be mentally through your mind…
All travel will eventually complete and the distance from Home will cease to increase (the 180 turn).
I am always connected to my Home and enjoy traveling out but always happier returning back Home – I love coming Home – to recharge the energy.
Please enjoy the relaxing mood of the video above as I will try to capture more Danish coast lines during 2018.